Out For A Stroll

I had a choice again yesterday.  Go to the gym or go for a nice long walk.  I opted for a walk!  I also needed to get out of the office for a bit because I was thinking dark thoughts on a large telecommunications conglomerate who I am stuck in a contract with.  It just so happened that I had a camera with me as well along with my new Canon 35MM 2.0 lens that I purchased to round out the lenses I needed for my Canon.  So off I went into the great wide open to just shoot what I saw.  The rules for my recent walks are no pictures of people.  I want to challenge myself by shooting other things besides people just to round out my skills so I don’t get too rusty.

17 Comments

1. Delft said:

Lovely shots. More walks, please. Healthier for you anyway… 🙂

October 14, 2012
    • I try and do my best. When I get bored with people I usually will turn the camera on inanimate objects to cleanse the palate.

Thanks for stopping by and like the photos.

October 14, 2012
  2. Bella Remy Photography said:

Very lovely!

October 12, 2012
  3. L said:

Love the quackers! Too cute.

October 11, 2012
  4. Paul Cahill said:

Beautiful details in your photos.

October 11, 2012
    • Thank you. I used the Canon 5DMK2 to take these which is why the detail is so much higher.

October 11, 2012
      • Grant said:

Keep skipping the gym, they’re full of fat smelly people. Much better photos from the walkies!

October 11, 2012
        • The worst thing is old naked people walking around the changing room. Now that the weather had turned I have to go in there to hang up my jacket and I shudder at the thought of some 60 year old guy walking around naked or chatting with an equally naked old man. I have nightmares.

October 11, 2012
          • Pattaya Days said:

I checked in the mirror this morning, some 60 year old guys are pretty damn attractive.

Nice shots.

October 11, 2012
            • Grant said:

Been at the pixie dust again?

October 12, 2012
              • My issue isn’t that the 60 year old guys are there. My issue is that 60 your generation feels that covering themselves in the changing area is no longer required.

October 12, 2012
                • Grant said:

Perhaps we’re just grown-ups who are comfortable with our bodies and life in general. We’re cool, we’ve seen it all, several times over. You’ll feel differently when you’re 60, please report back, we’ll be waiting… Of course we’ll be even more ghastly, disgusting and ugly when we’re naked by then. We’ll look like huge mutated horrible plucked chickens. Happy nightmares!

October 12, 2012
                  • I so want to ban you right now but I blink and that image flashes in front of me which causes me to shake uncontrollably.

October 12, 2012
                    • Grant said:

As long as it’s laughter you’re shaking with, that’s fine…

October 12, 2012