Cualquier Persona Helado?

19 Comments

1. Grant said:

Yes! Sorbet is NOT ice-cream! That is what is so wonderful about it, especially if you are lactose intolerant. And lime sorbet drizzled with frozen gin is heaven in a bowl…

September 29, 2012
  2. Grant said:

Que…?

September 28, 2012
    • In English it’s Ice Cream Anyone. Literally translated it means Any Person Ice Cream.

• Grant said:

I see, thankyou. Lactose intolerant? Three scoops of dairy-free lime sorbet drizzled with frozen gin is clearly the desert for you!

September 29, 2012
  3. The MOM said:

My husband and I were treated to 10 days in Costa Rica by our son and we took in many different areas and enjoyed the richness of this country. It was very hot and our personal guide took us to get ice cream at a shop very similar to the photo. I would recommend to anyone that visits to have some ice cream. The ice cream was better than any popular ice cream in the USA.

4. L said:

You have had a few beers everywhere.

Harris Teeter is two minutes down the road. I think I will just go there. Mint chocolate chip…here I come!

September 28, 2012
    • I had to have Korean beer in Korea damn it! Plus I had a few hours to kill before a flight to the Philippines.

• L said:

What kind of ice cream do they have in the Philippines? It may be worth the trip there.

September 28, 2012
        • No idea. I’m lactose intolerant to ice cream and plumbing in the Philippines is rugged at best.

5. L said:

I believe you have points on Delta to spare. So if you would like to donate them to the ice cream cause, I will happily bring mint chocolate chip home for both of us. I am not scared of a little meltage like some wimpy people I know and don’t give me that lactose intolerant crud. We ain’t buyin’ it.

September 28, 2012
    • Sadly no points on Delta. They are on Korean Air which does not fly to Costa Rica. I checked prices. You are looking at around $500 RT. Bit pricy for ice cream but if your heart is set on it I say go for it!

• L said:

I bet Korean ice cream is delicious! Hand them over! I will be back in 30 hours or so with mint chocolate chip.

September 28, 2012
        • 14 hours to Korea then immigration even if you don’t leave the airport. Sadly you will miss the only US flight coming into our home airport. So figure 48 hours total travel time. There is a place for ice cream in the airport. I had a few beers there once.

6. L said:

Mint chocolate chip, por favor!

• L said:

Not same, same. Next trip I want ice cream!

September 28, 2012
        • Considering the delay I had coming back I don’t think ice cream is feasible. If you want it so bad book a flight!

Comments are closed.